Anyone enrolled in a BSc, MSc, PhD or equivalent programme at a university or research institute. Must be able to provide a valid student ID. If you are unable to provide evidence of your student status, you should register as Academic (if working in a university or research institute) or as Industry (if working in a biotech or pharma company).

Researcher at a university or research institute not currently enrolled in an educational programme (such as an MSc or PhD programme) or clinicians employed in a public hospital.

Anyone employed by a for-profit organisation, such as biotech and pharmaceutical companies, in either a research or non-research capacity.

If you work for a non-profit organisation or charity or if you are retired or unemployed, please contact us prior to registering. Please also contact us if you are unsure about which category you fit into.